Friday, October 8, 2010

Haiz....

I really don't understand why got so sellfish ppl in this world...
Even you working at company so long time already, but not everything mean you wan to how den can how...
Can you don't just always order people do this do that ...
Can you don't always after finish take the water straight away switch off the eletricity den go away....
You body is my body double, also can't take the water!!!! You think Im idiot ... Bullshit...

Recently i really feel like i cant breath at all...
Exam is coming soon, but me what also not yet start...
Just leaft 52 days to do my revision, i need cover 3 paper i this 52 days... I really not enough time ... I'm getting CRAZY!!!! Everyday wake up at 7am ++ , 8.15am go to work... Finish workin at 5.30pm... Rush back home to take my bath and dinner , den 6.40pm++ rush to college... 7pm start study until 9pm... Back home rest den sleep...
My life need maintain "RUSH" this work for 1 and half year... Boring...

Even birthday is coming soon, but this year no my all dear accompany me feel like got a bit lonely...
Just can say this year birthday very dissappointed...
Try to don't expect too more thing to my birthday...

No comments: