Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas v.s New Year

Sorry for that long time dint update my blog...
I am busy this few week and now only have free time update my blog...
What I am busy recently? Em... Have a Christmas trip with my lovely girl and have a nice shopping season with them... After that come back Kuantan have a count down party with my chicken member ... All this important festival I have my jimui accompany me .... Really happy and have a sweet memories ... After this trip dont know when we only have a time to gathering again... I really appreciate it... Just wish us FRIENDSHIP FOREVER... ^.^

Actually we very tired already...

me , JinTing n Lisa... Is it so cute ...(:

Lovely girls...

KL-ING...


New Year party at Platinum...


Lastly wish you all happy new year and all the best in2010...

No comments: